Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
General Accounting Ledger - The general ledger is the core of your company's financial records. These records constitute the central "books" of your system. Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, a problem with your general ledger throws off all your books.
Having us review your general ledger system each month allows us to hunt down any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments. Then we'll fix/correct the discrepancies so your books are always accurate and kept in tip top shape/ up to date.
Monthly Bookkeeping Service
Here is just a sample of the bookkeeping and financial account management we can do for you:
• Track your receivables
• Manage payment of your accounts
• Invoice your clients
• Post your monthly statements
• Monitor your cash flow daily…weekly…monthly
• Manage your payroll
• Manage your GST and PST
• Provide accurate monthly profit and loss statements/income statements and balance sheets
• And much, much more depending on what you need and want to know
ABC Bookkeeping Financial $ervices
Customized Administration Bookkeeping Controlling